The Global status report on violence prevention 2014 reveals that 475 000 people were murdered in 2012, and homicide is the third leading cause of death globally for males aged 15-44 years, highlighting the urgent need for more decisive action to prevent violence.
Injury Prevention Categories
- UK: SAFETY TIPS FOR CYCLISTS IN LONDON
- UK: NEW FALLS INFORMATION ZONE TO SUPPORT OLDER PEOPLE AT RISK OF A FALL
- WORLD: HARD-HITTING VIDEO COULD SAVE TODDLERS’ LIVES
- WALES: POISONING IN CHILDREN AGED 0-18 YEARS IN WALES (2007 – 2012)
- WALES: UNINTENTIONAL INJURIES IN CHILDREN AGED 0-4 IN WALES (2010 – 2013)