New guidelines proposed for courts could mean fines of up to £10 million for the most serious health and safety offences and of more than £20 million for organisations convicted of corporate manslaughter.
Injury Prevention Categories
- UK: SAFETY TIPS FOR CYCLISTS IN LONDON
- UK: NEW FALLS INFORMATION ZONE TO SUPPORT OLDER PEOPLE AT RISK OF A FALL
- WORLD: HARD-HITTING VIDEO COULD SAVE TODDLERS’ LIVES
- WALES: POISONING IN CHILDREN AGED 0-18 YEARS IN WALES (2007 – 2012)
- WALES: UNINTENTIONAL INJURIES IN CHILDREN AGED 0-4 IN WALES (2010 – 2013)